Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business Development Internship for Office HUB
OfficeHub is Nordics's leading marketplace for flexible workspaces. In short, we help people find the perfect place to spend most of their wake hours. Because that’s exactly what an office is for most people, their second home.
We are looking for a talented intern / student to help run the company’s market in Belgium.
This is a role where you will be able to develop numerous skills that will be valuable for your future career. If you perform well, we are very interested in hiring you as a full-time employee of the company.
We are not talking about an internship with low responsibility and a ton of tedious repetitive tasks. This will be full time work for you, where a lot will be required. But we promise you also that this will be a huge learning experience and a great stepping stone for your career.
When entering any internship, the first thing that should be addressed is what YOU will get out of the time in the position. In this case, we hope it will lead to full time employment at a competitive salary. But we know for certain that you’ll gain experience in the following areas and be able to answer YES to them in the future:
If you perform well in this role, you’ll soon be able to answer YES to all of the following:
- Significant experience in launching a marketplace in a new country
- Significant experience in creating content and onboarding partners to our service
- Experience in the real estate industry
- You have a lot of drive and enjoy crossing tasks of a to-do list
- You are able to work and excel in an ambitious high growth environment
- You are a curious learner and enjoy to improve your professional skills
- You are a great communicator and listener, understanding your customers is key to your ability to perform.
- Good experience in working with digital marketing (SEM, SEO)
Your primary tasks will be:
- Continuing to execute the launch strategy by onboarding and creating supply on our platform for Belgium.
- Building on the existing network for OfficeHub/Alvin.io in Belgium. Focusing on creating lasting relationships with both the supply and demand side.
- Work closely with our partners to find solutions.
- Hands on influence on building the business (pricing, product, outreach strategies, onboarding of own supply i.e. agencies or new employees) this work will be done in close cooperation with the CEO.
- Work with the CMO to improve SEM, SEO & website content - with the ultimate aim of generating relevant & organic inbound traffic.
- Develop and improve the product for the market in Belgium.
- Challenging yourself and the status quo to discover & implement improvements & share these learnings with the wider team.
Who we are looking for:
- Your French language skills are at native speaker level
- You are proficient in English, it's a big plus if you speak multiple languages
- You are a high performer and would like to be part of a young and ambitious team
- You enjoy being part of a team with a flat hierarchy, where you can structure your own day and answer not to a timetable but your ability to perform well.
- You enjoy meeting new people, creating relationships and take pride in your ability to turn a no into a yes
- You are curious and a fast learner
- You can multitask and make sure that every customer gets a good experience even with a crowded calendar
- You take responsibility and act on your best intuition. You ask for forgiveness and execute instead of stalling or standing still when you meet resistance.
On top of that you must be a positive, dutiful and structured person that excels at executing a to-do list. If you see this as a plus, if you like the idea of being part of an ambitious team with a flat hierarchy and make a massive career jump in being part of growing a company in a new market.
Please include in your CV which results you have created in your past positions/sports/ hobbies. (This is absolutely where you can brag about how awesome you are).
What we will provide you with while working here:
- You will go through our academy program and receive sales coaching & training
- You will be trained in digital marketing skills
- We will help you work in a structured and organized way. We strongly believe that’s a skill one can learn.
Furthermore your working hours will be completely flexible and you work remote. We Will provide all necessary tools to make it the best experience possible.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: excellent
- Dutch: excellent
- German: excellent