Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Moqqi Foods BV
Business Development & Marketing Intern
Moqqi is an emerging food startup that was created to address the need for convenient and trustworthy food for children and at the same time help address child malnutrition. Moqqi has an assortment of five frozen products for snacks and quick meals, all 100% organic, veggie and fruit-based. Moqqi is starting its sales online and is working to sell its products in bio shops and supermarkets in Belgium and Netherlands in the short future.
Moqqi's mission is to nurture children’s health and simplify parents’ lives by providing trustworthy, healthy, and delicious food for children that is easy and quick to serve. Our values serve as guidance for everything we do:
Trust: We care so deeply about children’s well-being that we always do the right thing. Parents can rely on us, when we say it is good, it is really good!
Quality: We take pride in the high quality of our products. Only the best for our children, high standards from sourcing to distribution.
Joy: Inspired by children's joy, we work with fun, enthusiasm, and hope, and we bring it into the home of our customers.
Giving back: We partner with our customers to build a healthier childhood and to fight child malnutrition wherever needed.
In its effort to help fight child malnutrition moqqi donates one school meal for every bag of product sold. The first project supported by moqqi is a school in Mozambique, which is one of the countries facing the most severe child malnutrition in the world.
If you are an energetic, ambitious, and hands-on student with an interest in organic food and that wants to have an impact on child nutrition we might be a good match! We are looking for an intern to support our team in increasing our market penetration and brand awareness through new business development, market research, and digital marketing.
Have you finished or are you following the masters in business, economics, marketing, or other equivalent and have availability for a minimum of 5 months (starting Apr/21)? Then come join us!
The internship will be supervised and involves some of the following projects:
- Assist in building expansion strategy into new channels and locations
- Map different sales channels across Belgium and potential partners online and offline
- Monitor customer orders and satisfaction by developing and managing performance reports.
- Analyze data to draw key recommendations leading to website optimization and rise in customer satisfaction.
- Assist in building communication plan to support customer loyalty development.
- Manage the email communication plan execution.
- Support the social media plan execution with our social media partner.
- You finished or are following the masters in business, economics, marketing, or other equivalent.
- You are available per April 2021 full-time for 5 months minimum.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are creative, communicative, and passionate.
- You can bring projects from starting phase to execution.
- You have a good understanding of all social media platforms.
- A unique chance to be part of an early-stage startup, participating directly in the strategic decisions and business setup.
- An internship with a lot of own projects and responsibilities, having a direct impact on the business growth.
- Working directly with the founder and Moqqi's diverse team.
- An opportunity to have a positive impact on child nutrition in Europe and Africa.
- A great addition to your CV.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent