Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business Development Representative
Telemedi is a fast-growing telemedicine company commercializing its video consultation software in the Belgian healthcare market. The company is founded and managed by physicians who care about quality of care, data privacy and digital user-friendliness.
Telemedi’s customers consist of two segments: healthcare professionals (B2B) and patients (B2C).
Our team is currently looking for a Dutch-speaking energetic and motivated business development representative to join our sales team as an intern and drive our sales efforts in the B2B segment vis-à-vis healthcare professionals & physicians.
Have a knack for medical sales and understand selling to physicians
Can work in a growth-driven environment & close to the founder’s team
Understand modern sales and have an understanding of predictable revenue tactics
As our business development representative you:
- Explore & develop the Belgian market of physicians
- Spearhead the development of relationships with new clients and partners.
- Have a can-do attitude and can work independently
- Define your role and set KPIs with the management team
- Have the skills to perform your own back office work (proposal writing, follow-up customer demand, monitor sales pipeline, ...)
- Tag along with marketing initiatives to increase our inbound & outbound lead generation as well as online visibility
- Negotiating contracts & closing deals
Requirement : Speak Dutch
To our new business development representative, we offer:
- Part-time or full-time internship contract for 3 to 6 months
- Pay by the hour, with bonus in case of exceptional sales performance
- Reimbursement of telecom and transportation costs
- Possibility of full-time employment after the successful completion of an internship
- The experience of a journey from startup to scaleup!
Please send your CV along.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: mother tongue