Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business development/Sales Intern
BobUp is a dynamic startup that plans to change the remodeling & construction industry in Belgium with its online platform, BobUp.be, where consumers and serious builders/tradesmen are brought together. Our team’s out to solve the pain that millions of homeowners experience regularly as they try to select a professional that they can trust.
The home remodel and construction industry is highly fragmented and local. By collecting and analyzing data, we're able to provide people with incredibly accurate hiring recommendations and make the entire process incredibly simple and straightforward. We already helped broker over €1 million worth of projects in less than a year.
Besides, we genuinely care about our clients and enjoy smiling :-) Want to join our team?
We’re looking for a highly motivated and organized intern who can support our B2B team and work closely with management. The results-oriented and resourceful youngster should show strong customer interpersonal skills and a desire to grow and develop.
- Arrange meetings with potential customers;
- Present BobUp services favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face;
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via calls and emails;
- Perform analysis of sales data;
- Submit to management new ideas, directions, and tools for developing sales;
- Work as an individual and in a team environment.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Sales/Business or a related field;
- Strong writing and speaking abilities in French / Dutch is a plus;
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet and befriend prospects;
- Resourceful, true problem solver who challenges himself/herself to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated initiative taker who can work independently;
- Punctual youngster with a positive upbeat/great personality;
- Must possess a valid driving license and a car.
The opportunity to work at a rapidly growing, dynamic startup that is solving a huge market problem. Real insight into corporate life and the chance to contribute to its success. A great learning experience, professional guidance and mentorship in developing your career. Fun startup working environment with limitless office snacks, drinks, and daily lunch.
The intern will work full-time for a minimum of 3 consecutive months. Internships are not remunerated but all professional expenses are covered by BobUp. An internship agreement is to be signed between BobUp, the student and the sending institution.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMobile Power Solutions Internship1190 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTerra Sana Internship1932 sint-stevens-woluweThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSmooved bvba Internship1080 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBilly Bike Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: mother tongue