Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business Development Trainee ar Belinus in Leuven
Since 2013, Generate has grown into distributor of solar products from the Chinese top 10 solar system brands.
As a Sino-Belgian company, with sales office in Flanders and Lesser Poland; and quality assurance and control office in Shanghai, our greatest strength is our ability to offer a range of products suited to today’s rapidly evolving market, whilst ensuring optimal cost efficiency and availability.
At Generate, we work closely with our Chinese suppliers and our customers, forming the link between Chinese solar system producers and Belgian or Polish solar distributors/ installers who set up new installations every day.
Main purposes and initial tasks
The main purpose of this internship is to assist the Director on the set up and trial selling of the e-commerce wholesale platform.
- Research to analyse the market competitive landscape in Flanders and Holland
- Assist the e-commerce website design; localising the company website, product brochure and other marketing materials to Dutch language and design
- Research to shortlist the residential rooftop solar installers in Flanders
- Assist the Director approaching and communicating with the potential clients
- Assist on planning, setting up and managing the social media channels such as Facebook and Email Direct Marketing in Flemish language
- Design and execute e-mail marketing campaigns
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Director
- Interest in distribution and e-commerce business and online marketing
- Responsible, communicative, independent, self-motivated
- Can commit at least 160 hours in this internship
- Native in Dutch and good in English
- Interested in the renewable industry
- Experience in graphic design
- Experience in market research
- Experience in social media campaign
The role is both a conduit to help grow the business and a stepping stone to develop the knowhow in e-commerce and the necessary skills to become a Business Development Specialist or Marketing Specialist after graduation.
- Mentorship from Director
- Full-time opportunity after graduation
- International working environment
- flexible working time and location
- Allowance and reimbursements
- Cash bonus on successful completion of the internship (subject to Belgian regulations)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: mother tongue