Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business Intelligence Intern
Ontex is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions for babies, women and adults. Our quality, value-for-money products are distributed in more than 110 countries through leading retailer private labels, as well as under our own brands.
Our mission is crystal clear: we build a world where everyone has access to affordable personal hygiene. And we have been doing so for the past 40 years.
Today, we are growing fast. We are continuously exploring new opportunities, creating new solutions and building new brands. Everywhere we do business, we look for local talent to join forces. Manufacturing heroes. Research heroes. Marketing heroes. Sales heroes. People who don’t believe in ‘one size fits all’, but connect their local know-how to our global story.
As an intern, you will participate actively in data and analytics topics for Ontex HQ. You will be part of the IT & Digital department.
You are responsible for
- Analysing, transforming and visualizing data
- Identifying the needs of the customer
- Helping customers achieving data maturity
- Creating reports and building a data architecture
- Assisting team members in their analyses
The intern will also be assigned tasks in line with their competences and interests.
- Bachelor or Master in Economics, IT sciences or Business Engineering with a strong interest in the analytical world
- Passion about data
- Experience with Excel and Power BI
- Experience with Digital sources like Google Analytics, Facebook, ... is a plus.
- A dynamic and international work environment
- A challenging project where you can grow your data analytics skills
- Functional and technical coaching and mentoring by experienced colleagues
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good