Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business Intern / Marketing intern
Daltix is a startup with an office at The Birdhouse in Antwerp, as well as a separate office in Boom. We track prices online and analyse over 5 million products a day and over 70 retailers. We sell this to retailers as well as suppliers in FMCG.
We work with some of the largest retailers and suppliers in the Benelux, with an office for our data division in Portugal. Company culture is a mix of start-up and seriousness. If you want to work in a fast growing company with different cultures Daltix might be the one you're looking for!
Hello there, nice to meet you!
Daltix is looking for a motivated, marketing/business student that's not shy to work in a dynamic environment.
Your job includes, but is not limited to:
- (international) market research
- Which countries could we focus and why?
- What markets are interesting, which aren't: Define (with help) which metrics you are looking for
- Present your findings to the team with experienced sales and marketing profiles
- Writing strong articles, sometimes with the processing of big data, to nurture interest for Daltix in the relevant target demographics
- Different tasks to help the commercial team
It's a big plus if you have affinity for creating top-notch visuals (e.g. banners, one-pagers, etc.)
Knowledge of dutch and/or french is also appreciated.
Interested? Contact us! We are not that scary. At the first interview, we can talk about the job, go into detail and look at how your goals could match with ours.
We look for a motivated, ambitious marketing/business student that likes to work in a dynamic environment.
Let's see if you're the right fit:
- I want to put my creativity to work finding new solutions
- I enjoy working independently on a project with periodical coaching
- I love to write articles based on exciting insights in a B2B setting
- I'm ready to support my teammates when large projects require it
- I'm interest in the FMCG sector
- I live in Antwerp or am willing to commute
What can you expect from us?
- Great reference from one of the fastest growing startups in the Benelux
- Learn about FMCG, big data and retail
- Learn to get things done, working in team as well as on your own
- Have an impact by helping us define our international strategy
- Advice on the start of your career from different profiles that are all ambitious
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textDaltix Internship2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBrouwerij De Klem Internship2845 NielThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textFood Architects Internship2070 ZwijndrechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent