Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Business Recruiter Internship
UpWider is a Management Consulting firm. Our aim is to collaborate with talented professionals driven by their curiosity and having a clear understanding of what customer satisfaction means.
The pleasant working environment gives you the opportunity to take initiative and show responsibility. We thrive on our motivation to build on a strong company culture.
Everyone takes our values of Long-term & Qualitative professional relationships to heart, bringing our motto "Management Partner" to life and giving it special meaning.
To provide the qualitative services that our clients are looking for, our Business Recruitment team recruits and federates the best talents supported by our Business managers’ team and the expertise of our Practices.
As an Intern in our team, you:
- Represent the company's values and sustain its development, you are the first image between candidates and UpWider
- Are responsible for Corporate Recruitment (Business Developers and Recruiters, Marketing Officers, …)
- Coordinate the entire Business Recruitment process:
- Pro-actively identify and approach the best candidates
- Post jobs offers on Universities Platforms
- Establish first phone contacts to validate the candidates, screening and interviewing candidates for relevant roles
- Set & participate to meetings at our offices with the selected candidates, present our company and define their ambition
- Evaluate and assess candidates and provide them with feedback
- Make a detailed reporting and diffuse information to the business unit managers
- Bring new ideas and initiatives to improve the recruitment process
- Collaboration with Managers to define the recruitment's strategy and processes (sourcing, employer branding, communication, events management, …) in order to raise our attractiveness
Willingly undertakes any other duties that may be assigned/requested
- Native Dutch OR French (knowledge of the other is an asset)
- Fluent in English
- Currently pursuing a bachelor OR master
- We are looking for a dynamic, outgoing and ambitious personality
- Someone who brings energy, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a fierce commitment to achieving results
- Have a positive attitude and sense of humor
- A 3 to 6 months Internship with long-term opportunities
- A dynamic spirit focused on global and personal development
- Being coached by professionals of the consulting giving both autonomy and follow-up
- A young and enthusiastic team with experienced managers to accompany you
- Developing a variety of Business, Marketing, New Tech, Digital and ICT skills
This position is ideal for someone looking to be proactive, learn all facets of a growing firm and have the unlimited growth potential that only a startup can offer.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAKKA Benelux Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSThree Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textNetExpat Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent