Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Campus Coordinator Intern
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The Campus Coordinator Intern is located in Brussels (Belgium) or Paris (France), reports to the Manager Campus Programmes and takes part in all projects and initiatives aiming at recruiting students from Top Universities worldwide. Daily tasks will include :
- Review and screen applications to Eurofins. Those will be received through job fairs, career website or referrals;
- Participate in the organisation and attendance of Job Fairs from Top Universities in Europe;
- Proof read and publish advertisement of Eurofins offers on Universities portals;
- Develop and implement techniques to increase the number of top students in our database: Alumni Databases, LinkedIn search,...;
- Participate in all projects and initiatives aiming at boosting Campus Recruitment;
- Participate in update meetings with internal clients (hiring managers, HR coordinators).
2. Employer Branding
- Support the Campus Team in organising the Campus flagship event;
- Create and communicate validated content on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) to attract top students;
- Education: currently studying a Masters in Business, HR, Marketing, Communication;
- Language: full English proficiency;
- Skills: team spirit, excellent organisation and communication skills, ability to multitask;
- Technical skills: Microsoft office.
The Campus Team is an international team working closely with upper management. This is a great position to get the foot in the door of a fast-growing company where entrepreneurship is valued and internal movements are possible around the world.
Interns receive financial compensation depending on the profile and the position.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textProcurement FreeLancers.com Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMorgan Philips Group InternshipB-1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textProfilerConsulting Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime:
2017-06-01=job.status_textUpsilon Recruitment & Selection Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-05-01=job.status_textFYTE - Fyte Your Talent Easily Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent