Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Category Management (Sales) at fromageries BEL
You know our brands, La Vache Qui Rit®, Mini Babybel®, Maredsous ® Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin® — these iconic brands, which in nearly 130 countries, elicit smiles from our consumers. They are special, daring and responsible, and they deliver dairy goodness the world over. As you might imagine, this mindset was no accident. These are Bel Group brands. An international family company, Bel has led a well-managed, sustainable and engaged growth strategy for 150 years. If, like our 11,000 employees around the world, you want to experience the Bel effect and witness the impact of an entrepreneurial, demanding and enthusiastic experience on your career development, dare to live the Bel experience!
These are some examples of missions that you could do:
• Supporting the team in the daily activities of Trade Marketing: report of product innovations, follow up of retailers’ assortment, development of POS material and retailers’ tool, assisting in client presentation, etc
• Analyzing the market results based on GFK and Nielsen figures to know what's happening in the Cheese category;
• Assisting in the roll-out of the category strategy;
• Keeping up with the latest trends on the Food market
What We Are Looking For
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Bachelor or Master student in Economics, Business or Communication Management or related fields.
• Excellent execution skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Attention to details
• Strong communication skills
• Pro-active/initiative-taking mindset
• Comfortable with Microsoft Tools (excel, powerpoint..)
• Fluent in French
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Experience within a retail environment (in FMCG)
• Comfortable with consumer analytics and tools (Gfk, Nielsen..)
A valuable experience within a strong FMCG company that shares great values.
You will develop strong assets and understand the FMCG dynamics.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBrasserie Lion Internship1410 WaterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textOrangina Schweppes Belgium Internship1332 GenvalThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- English: good