Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Mamé Noka Coffee Roaster
Comercial Stormtrooper (Field Sales Representative)
Mamé Noka is a Brussels based Start-up roasting Specialty Coffee at Greenbizz.Brussels.
WHY Mamé Noka?
I'm working on the following Sustainable Development Goals:
SDG 1: No Poverty
SDG 8: Economic Growth
SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
SDG 13: Climate Action
HOW does Mamé Noka work?
- Artisanal rocks!
- Zero Waste baby!
- Direct contact with the farmers, awesome right?
WHAT does Mamé Noka do?
- Collaborative trade with farmers
- Provide coffee in jars and buckets (deposit system)
- Creating new business models to disrupt the colonialistic coffee industry.
Be the change you wish to see in the world!
I'm writing in English because coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world...
Mais je parle français, en ik spreek ook Nederlands.
You are responsible for planning, developing and implementing commercial strategies based on company goals and objectives with the main goal to support and accelerate growth.
Some of the duties may also include conducting market research and analysis to develop business plans for commercial opportunities.
I’am looking for a competitive Comercial Stormtrooper to join the team. As our Field Sales Representative, you will develop sales strategies and be responsible for attracting new clients and customers. You will investigate and find new sales opportunities and close deals.
- Develop, plan and implement commercial plans and strategies
- Always strive to accelerate and encourage company's growth and success
- Perform market research and analyze threats and opportunities
- Implement new customer acquisition strategies
- Build long lasting client relationships
- Establish and manage long-term relationship with stakeholders
- Understand the requirements of existing customers
- Track, measure and analyze commercial metrics using KPIs
- Use of various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Develop new sales strategies and models
- Evaluate sales strategies' effectiveness
- Evaluate customers needs
- Attend meeting, sales events and training
- Do you love drinking coffee? That’s a plus, but not mandatory.
- Being a citizen of the world.
- A passion and strong understanding of responsible consumption.
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility: Feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadlines from home.
- Coffee: Save hundreds of dollars on Starbucks coffee each year thanks to my big espresso machine.
- Location: Well it's in Brussels (+/- Tour&Taxis)
- Wellness: Stretch away the stress every morning if you want, bicycles are more then welcome!
- Barista: To understand coffee, you'll receive a barista training.
A creative type thinks outside of the box. They are experts on the issue and work hard at innovation. In a group, they come up with creative solutions for existing challenges.
A challenging team member tries to maximize each collaborative partner’s potential and engages everyone to strive for excellent performance.
In this job, the employee is often busy optimizing products or processes. This requires a healthy dose of creativity and imagination. The employee is challenged and must step out of his or her comfort zone frequently. A dynamic and constantly evolving environment, with its varying tasks and expectations, requires the employee to have a healthy entrepreneurial spirit.
In this job, you have a lot of contacts. It is important that the employee can empathize with the ideas and sensitivities of others. As a result of his or her work, the employee will see the final product or the end service provided and can be meaningful for people outside of the organization.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textOSSA Internship1190 ForestThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textNewtree Internship1170 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSupersec Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSienna & Friends Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTYRO Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCoty Belgium NV Internship1170 Watermaal-BosvoordeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: medium
- Dutch: medium
- French: medium