Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
European Medicines Verification Organisation (EMVO)
Commercial and Partner Management Intern
The European Medicines Verification Organisation (EMVO) is a Belgian non-profit organisation representing stakeholders united in securing the legal supply chain from falsified medicines.
Its founding members are EFPIA (The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations), Medicines for Europe (The European Generic and Biosimilar Medicines Association), PGEU (The Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union), GIRP (The European Healthcare Distribution Association) and EAEPC (The European Association of Euro-Pharmaceutical Companies).
The Commercial and Partner Management intern will assist with:
- Project Coordination
- Partner Management
- Customer relations
- Service centre coordination
- An ongoing student of a related discipline (political science, law, communications, humanities etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, as this is the language of our office. Knowledge of other European languages is welcome but not strictly necessary.
- A strong team player, who would fit well in a collegiate office environment.
- Proficient IT skills: Microsoft Office in particular
- A remunerated internship of 4-6 months.
- An opportunity to develop experience working in a multinational, multilingual environment.
- Contacts with European stakeholder associations in the pharmaceutical sector.
- The opportunity to develop working experience in communications, customer support and project coordination.
- The chance to gain experience in European Affairs.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent