Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
The European Organisation for the Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) unites cancer clinical research experts to define better treatments for cancer patients to prolong survival and improve quality of life.
Both international and multidisciplinary, EORTC’s Network comprises over 4600 collaborators involved in cancer treatment and research in more than 800 hospitals across 35 countries.
Through translational and clinical research, EORTC offers an integrated approach to therapeutic strategies, drug evaluation programs, survivorship issues, and quality of life.
EORTC Headquarters, a unique international clinical research infrastructure, are based in Brussels, Belgium, from where its various activities are coordinated and run.
Assist the COMM Office
- Assisting in the day to day running of the communication office
- Compile news clippings and media reports
- Newsletter compilation (Enter and format text into an HTML template) and distribution
Events and courses
- Support the organization of some EORTC events and courses
- Attend some events as support staff/hostess
- Prepare shipments
- Participate to the creation of leaflets/Posters
- Manage the stock of brochures and printed materials
- Support web master in maintaining and updating the EORTC website
- Maintain and update the conferences websites
- Assist in executing social media strategies
- At least a Bachelor in Communication/ Marketing/ Public Relations
- Excellent written and spoken English (native speaker is an asset)
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience is social media
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is not mandatory, but a strong plus
- Experience in using web based resources, web editors, CMS. Knowledge of HTML a plus
- Interest in science is an asset
- Team player and adaptable attitude to work
A nice, fun and dynamic communication team of five people is looking for a proactive intern that will complete their team to help them in their day-to-day work but also with their various projects.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMédecins du Monde Belgique Internship1210 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textGroupe One Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textGroupe One Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textASBLissimo Internship1170 Watermael-BoitsfortThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEuropean Pain Federation EFIC Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFondation Be Planet Internship1050 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: excellent
- French: excellent