Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
The Biotech Quality Group
The BIOTECH QUALITY GROUP (BQG) is a consulting company specialized in remediation & improvement of Quality practices in the life science Industry based on our Apollo MaturityTM model BQG property. Our company, created in 2011, is active in Belgium, Switzerland, France and internationally on demand.
We are currently 73 people.
The job is based in Brussels.
- Communication strategy : contribute to the implementation of the communication plan in partnership with a specialized communication agency.
- Website : Update and improve our website based on the CMS Joomla.
- Community management : boost BQG presence on social networks like LinkedIn, Viadeo, Twitter,...
- Internal communication : contribute to the internal communication of the company and improve internal communication process.
- Be in the last year of a Bachelor in communication fields ;
- Practical knowledge of social networks ;
- High proficiency in French and English (oral and written) ;
- Autonomy and sense of initiative.
A first professional experience in a dynamic environment.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textISALYS Internship1050 IXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
2017-09-01=job.status_textNalys Internship1150 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
2016-02-01=job.status_textRealDev Internship1120 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: excellent
- French: excellent