Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
MBA Center Europe
Communication & Events Assistant
MBA Center Europe is the european leader in test prep and admissions consulting. We help students from all backgrounds to get the university or business school of their choice.
We offer a variety of different tests to suit the needs of our clients:
- Language tests: TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC
- Tests for secondary schoolers: SAT, ACT
- Prominent business school tests: GMAT, GRE, IEGAT, VLERICK, SOLVAY
At the same time, we are entering a new field - educational events. These are organized throughout different cities in Europe.
We are organising an European Educational Event for the month of September and we are looking for someone to assist in the organization of the fair.
The intern will:
- Assist in various aspects of event planning such as facility arrangement, lodging and transportation needs;
- Assist in maintaining a database for every event to address and mail event-related pieces to;
- Use the work-phone, email and professional correspondence to respond to inquiries regarding events;
- Assist in the creation of event advertising materials such as banners, flyers, posters, invitations, sponsorship agreements and event programs;
- Be available to travel occasionally.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program (being able to provide a University "Convention de Stage");
- Good English and French proficiency;
- Good understanding of communication strategies and event organisation;
- Able to connect with customers on all levels; build rapport with sales staff and customers;
- Organised & reliable with an ability to multi-task;
- Excited to work within a team;
- Willing to learn new skills;
- Be goal oriented with a strong work ethic;
- Work independently and under pressure with strict deadlines.
We are a welcoming team, willing to learn from each other and to help each other to improve. You will be part of a small but dynamic and international team.
You can play a key role in a growing enterprise located in Brussels and help bolster its reputation in the context of a European educational environment.
Possibility of occasional paid travel.
This position is UNPAID so it is very important that applicants are part of a university program (Convention de Stage)!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBE ON WEB Internship1170 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHDM Network. Internship1060 Saint-GillesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textbbr Internship1410 WaterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textZerocopy Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textClick and Rush Internship1190 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEasyllabus Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
- English: excellent
- French: excellent