Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
FINABEL - European Army Interoperability Centre
Communication intern at Finabel
FINABEL - European Army Interoperability Centre - is military intergovernmental organisation promoting the harmonisation of land doctrines and interoperability between national armies of EU countries. Currently our organisation counts 22 member states.
The Communications/Marketing intern will be assigned these main tasks:
- Promote the organisation on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, ...);
- Promote our research papers, events and activities;
- Manage FINABEL’s website;
- Produce creative contents on the behalf of FINABEL;
- Take part in events in Belgium and abroad on behalf of FINABEL to promote the organisation;
- Interns are welcome to propose their own ideas/projects to improve FINABEL’s communication.
In order to apply the intern should:
- Be at least in the first year of Master’s degree;
- Have a proven working knowledge of written and spoken English (C1);
- Show interest in FINABEL’s activities;
- Demonstrate relevant knowledge/ability for the handling of social media, websites and other communications tools;
The permanent secretariat, based in Brussels, offers non-remunerated internship opportunities in the field of Marketing and Communication.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent