Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Communication Intern - Le Wagon
Le Wagon is a coding bootcamp in Brussels for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp is designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to dive into programming and, above all, change their mindset. Learn to think like a developer, consider issues with new insight, and become more autonomous thanks to these newly acquired abilities. Our unique goal is to facilitate becoming an outstanding entrepreneur/developer who is able to code his/her own projects and to deeply understand technical issues. Le Wagon was born in Paris in 2013 and now in 23 cities world-wide! In addition to our intensive program, we organise free evening workshops during the week, open to everyone.
We are a very active community of almost 5000 alumni, working in the world of IT worldwide.
- Contribute to the event's organization.
- Develop & Contribute to the design of various digital outputs (videos, pictures , infographics, invitations, etc)
- Editing and copywriting for the web - essentially news and events info
- Develop interesting statistics for PR infos.
- Draft ad-hoc digital communication plans for the various Le Wagon projects
- Support to other activities of the team
This internship is ideal for a student of Communications,but any student with a relevant diploma and demonstrable skills with digital tools would be considered.
- Strong interest in IT or startup is a plus.
- Any experience in digital communication is particularly welcome
- Good use of English, both written and spoken
- Good use of design, photo and video editing program
- Good use of Microsoft pack (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Very good planning skills
- Be curious and eager to be part of a dynamic team
- Be innovative and creative, have a good eye for details (publications, website, materials production)
2 to 3 months Unpaid internship with a necessary school convention.
A job in a chill but dynamic environment at the centrum of the belgian tech and startup scene.
A professional support and space for creativity.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textShippr Internship1030 SchaerbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_text8Trust Internship4050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textInocare Solution Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textNightborn Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textGroupe R SRL Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMonsiegesocial Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time