Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Would you like to work in ultra-international, young and dynamic start-up? Blue Storks is one of the fastest growing companies within the “Travel Retail & Duty Free” industry! The only way to grow faster? Talented collaborators !
Become a “STORKIE”!
At Blue Storks we believe that every day should be full of surprises. Happy collaborators are the key of our success. You will love to wake up every day and even on Monday. ;-)
Blue Storks in short
Based in the center of Europe in Brussels, we develop young upcoming European brands (category: fashion & accessories) on a global level in airports, airlines (inflight shopping catalogues) and cruise lines. We are working daily with clients all over the world, from Japan to Miami. Blue Storks also creates pop-up stores to offer to travelers a new shopping experience.
Discover the market of travel retail
As communication intern you will assist the 2 Managing Partners and work closely with the clients all over the world, the logistic manager and the Graphic Designer and all the brand owners.The goal is of course that you become fully independent one day.
- Assist the 2 managing partners in communication
- Grow and further develop the already successful market of Blue Storks
- You keep close contact with specialized press agencies
- You publish articles about our brands and travel retail
- You manage and develop customer relationships with our current customers and seek to establish new ones
- You develop and maintain the website & marketing
- You organize all the global fairs of Blue Storks (Cannes, Singapore, Dubai and Orlando)
- You are responsible for rolling out the Blue Storks branding
Who you are
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship
- You like to travel
- You’re a game changer as us
- You go always for the extra mile
- A strong communicator across different departments and levels
- Ready to deliver top performance in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Positive, happy and eager to keep developing yourself every day
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must
- You are a fluent English + French & Spanish is a real plus
- You are available for a minimum period of 6 months
- Live in (or near) the beautiful city Brussels or willing to move
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day
- You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture
- Vibrant and international office within a co-working space in the heart of Brussels
- An internship remuneration of 350€ (gross)
- Social Friday drinks
- A MacBook Pro (lease-lend)
Up for it?
So, do you want to make a next step in your career, apply now. Get our attention by sending us
an original and motivating cover letter and your CV to one of our managing partner, Frederik at
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textFamily Service Internship1082 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHEADERPOP Internship1702 Groot-BijgaardenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHey Charlie Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textBest of Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent