Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
TOURIST INFO FOR YOUNG PEOPLE vzw
COMMUNICATION / MARKETING INTERNSHIP
USE-IT provides no-nonsense tourist info for young people. USE-IT maps and websites are made by young locals, non-commercial, free, and up-to-date. We also have an info desk in the center of Brussels, run by young volunteers. We help travelers with whatever question they might have. The info desk functions as a meeting place where young locals and tourists can exchange stories and get to know each other.
- You’ll develop a communication strategy for the USE-IT Europe network. You’ll provide relevant content for our social media (Facebook, Instagram), both for the local USE-IT Brussels page and for the USE-IT Europe network page.
- You’ll help research information relevant to the USE-IT Brussels info desk: frequently asked questions, events, etc.
- From time to time, you’ll help out at the info desk by welcoming and helping tourists.
You’ve finished or are currently engaged in a Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, tourism, or a similarly relevant field.
Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English.
Good research, computer and writing skills.
Competent in Microsoft Office (knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is appreciated).
You’ve used a USE-IT map before, or you like our philosophy.
Good knowledge of the city of Brussels.
You should be flexible, a quick learner, and possess the ability to take initiative. Previous experience in any of the following areas is a plus:
- Communications or marketing
- Front office/reception
- Project management
- Dates are flexible and would depend on mutual agreement. Preferably, you’re available from the end of September. Minimum length = 3 months.
- Interesting internship in a dynamic work environment close to Brussels Central Station.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textRestaurants SAN Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCoucou Brussels Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
2016-09-01=job.status_textBrussels Hello Hostel Internship1081 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-05-01=job.status_textCoucou Brussels Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: excellent