Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Communication - Marketing Trainee
Rights’Up is a neighbouring rights management company representing record labels, artists & actors with offices in Brussels and Berlin.
We manage label and/or performer rights on releases from Alvaro Soler, Bahamas, Claptone, DJ Tïesto, Imagination, J Balvin & Willy William, Jack Johnson, Johnny Cash, Lilly Wood & The Prick, M. Pokora, Matt Houston, Maître Grimms, Nicolas Jaar, Nils Frahm, Oceana, Philip Glass, Raphaël, San Holo, The Turtles, Ultra Naté, Village People, Youssoupha, Ziggy Marley …
We’re launching a new SaaS product and are looking for a communication/marketing trainee to power up our team.
- Community management on our different socials channels
- Marketing Content from press releases to website content
- Creative and strategic contribution to the execution of our online acquisition campaign
- Monitor & review online conversion and impact of our different campaigns
- B2B insights & trends watching
- Blogpost copywriting
- You can speak and write English perfectly
- You have excellent communication skills
- You’re genuinely interested in the music industry
- You’re result-oriented and proactive, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You're available to start in August (flexible)
- You hold a (future-) Master or study Communication or Business Management with orientation in communication (not mandatory)
- First-hand knowledge in digital marketing, online acquisition and growth hacking
- A strong focus on professional and personal development : you will work closely with our marketing agency, content producers and co-founders
- An opportunity to work for an international growing company
- Flexible work environment
- Potential future opportunities for paid and full time work as we grow
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textFrajlick Celebration Internship1190 VorstThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textDogofriends Internship1170 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textdogofriends Internship1170 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEventView Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMaxus Internship1160 AuderghemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textRedacto Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent