Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Communication & Social Content Officer
ENGIBEX nv/sa is a Belgian consulting company in Projectsourcing of High Technology & Engineering activities. Our aim is to build strong partnerships with our customers through appropriate consulting services with Out- and Insourcing of highly qualified engineers. With our offices in Brussels,we have a local approach to provide worldwide engineering resources. Our consultants are passionate & open-minded professionals always trying to find the right balance between innovation and respect towards existing added-value technology.
If you’re passionate about building rich social media experiences, and a creative, social-media-savvy type at heart, this could be just the right fit.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You develop, create, manage and optimize our communication across key channels such as our website, magazines, events, job fairs and last but not least social channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest & Twitter). You make sure that the content is in line with our strategy & business needs, and work in close collaboration with the internal business team.
- You are the owner of communication content creation. You implement and give input on the divisional content strategy, and translate it towards social content. You do so in close collaboration with the internal business team.
- You follow up on social content KPI’s and monitor progress in the different social channels from a content perspective, in order to maintain and boost communication effectiveness. You manage the predefined budget for social content creation, in collaboration with your manager.
- You collaborate with the connections team (Digital Brand Managers, etc.) to understand and address their social content needs, for each social channel.
- You share and build further on your knowledge: you attend local and international marketing meetings, reviews, events, etc. Doing so, you keep up-to-date with the key marketing communication, conversation and social media knowledge.
- You identify and optimize cross-platform content opportunities. You lead sessions on social content creation in our international digital taskforce meetings and formulate improvements for further content creation.
- You are a helping hand when needed on administrative and HR related topics. Could be payrolling, recruitment interviews, timesheet management, …
- Master’s degree in Marketing / Communication / Commercial Sciences.
- Service business experience is a plus.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and like to take responsibility and ownership on your duty’s.
- Copywriting abilities are a big bonus, and experience with photography and visual production (e.g. Photoshop, Lightroom or InDesign) a plus.
- UX-centred thinking, putting the consumer first to create effective brand experiences online.
- An eye for aesthetics and a creative mindset – as well as the ability to keep a pragmatic, business approach front of mind.
- Bilingual (English-Dutch) and excellent professional French is a must.
We offer you a position within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. ou can have a permanent contract after your Intership .
We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSThree Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAKKA BELGIUM Internship1140 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent
- French: medium