Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
European DIGITAL SME Alliance
Communication Trainee in Brussels (only in possession of Erasmus scholarship)
Who we are:
The European DIGITAL SME Alliance is the largest network of ICT small and medium sized enterprises in Europe, representing about 20.000 digital SMEs across the EU. The alliance is the joint effort of 30 national and regional SME associations from EU member states and neighboring countries to put digital SMEs at the center of the EU agenda. To find out more about DIGITAL SME please check the following webpage: www.digitalsme.eu
We are looking for hands-on, fast learning students wishing to starta traineeship in a growing and dynamic European association from September.
You will contribute to the execution of our communications strategy, by providing all round support in the following activities:
- Writing articles, press releases, social media posts, mailing campaings, etc., under the supervision of the Communications Officer;
- Maintaining and updating the website, social media and contact database;
- Assisting in the organisation of events;
- Attending and reporting on meetings and other internal and external events
- Carrying out ad-hoc research and outreach assignments.
- You need to be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the traineeship, and in possession of an Erasmus Scholarship. Please note that the internship is unpaid.
- Proficiency in English;
- Some previous knowledge of and interest in EU digital policies and/or EU funded projects;
- General computer literacy (WordPress), knowledge of CRM software is an asset;
- Proficiency in another EU language, especially French or German, is an asset;
- Team player, reliable, highly motivated.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be involved in the EU project management at all the stages (project proposal writing, project implementation and reporting);
- Insights into EU digital policy and Brussels digital environment;
- Gaining first-hand experience working in the “EU Bubble” as part of a young international team;
- Flexible working hours, a great working environment and plenty of opportunities to attend a variety of events.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textEuropean DIGITAL SME Alliance Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time