Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
European Advertising Standards Alliance (EASA)
The European Advertising Standards Alliance (EASA) is the single authoritative voice on advertising self-regulation. Its mission is to promote high ethical standards in marketing communications through effective self-regulation, for the benefit of consumers and business in Europe and beyond. As a non-profit organisation established in 1992 and based in Brussels, EASA brings together national advertising self-regulatory organisations and associations representing the advertising industry in Europe.
EASA is looking for a creative and reliable Communications Assistant who will assist the Communications Manager to:
- Support in updating EASA’s website to ensure up-to-date presentation of EASA and its work;
- Assist in managing EASA’s visibility across social media platforms (Twitter and LinkedIn);
- Monitor traditional media and relevant social media platforms for developments related to advertising regulation and EASA’s core policy issues;
- Develop graphic layouts for EASA’s external publications (Annual Review, brochures, etc);
- Assist in the organisation of EASA’s external events;
- Create and update databases and mailing lists;
- Assist with other communication activities.
- Assist with other department activities if needed;
- Assist with other administrative or reporting duties upon request.
The successful candidate must:
- Be enrolled as a student in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher) preferably in Communication, Journalism or related fields;
- Have strong knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign and/or Illustrator, Photoshop);
- Good working knowledge of video editing software;
- Good working knowledge of standard office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Be hard-working, reliable, well-organised person with good attention to details;
- Be fluent in English, both oral and written, as this is the working language of the organisation;
- Interested in advertising/marketing communication and advertising self-regulation;
- Be available preferably from beginning of April 2017;
- Be covered by a formal university agreement;
- Be legally allowed to take part in a student internship in Belgium.
- Opportunity to work in an international, dynamic environment, to take active part in the day-to-day running of activities, have a chance to improve your communication & management skills;
- Opportunity to learn about and work on a wide range of projects by working closely with our team;
- Transportation reimbursement provided.
Please note that that this is a non-remunerated position for a duration of 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application (in English only), including CV and a short cover letter, by e-mail to email@example.com by 20 March 2017.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview end of March 2017, and should be available to start at the beginning of April 2017.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textGroupe One Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textGroupe One Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textASBLissimo Internship1170 Watermael-BoitsfortThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEuropean Pain Federation EFIC Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMédecins du Monde Belgique Internship1210 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFondation Be Planet Internship1050 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: excellent