Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Greyish Green is a website dedicated to sharing ideas about sustainable fashion and design, showcasing innovators who are creative, ecological, and work fairly with others.
"Reinvent redesign rethink reframe rework recycle reuse repair reimagine the world."
Greyish Green is looking for a tech savvy and creative Communications Intern.
Primary responsibility will be to build the communications campaigns, plus the brand strategy, as well as to assist with marketing materials alongside the publisher.
There will be opportunities to work on social media and web communications, and product launches.
We are looking for someone interested in the media and is pursuing or has a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field to work on:
-the Communications/marketing strategy
-Social media marketing
-Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools
-SEA campaigns and emailing campaigns (would be handy)
You should be able to
- work independently
- be proactive with ideas
- interested in culture, art, fashion, sustainability, media and communications
- work in Antwerp or commute to the office near Central Station
- Positive and enriching work environment to develop your skills further and to build out your portfolio
- Flexible hours, possibility to work remotely
- If required, we will fill-out out required documentation to fulfill your academic internship credits
- Great opportunity to be part of start-up media company
- This internship is UNPAID
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.