Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
pharma.be, having its headquarters in Brussels, is the voice of the innovative Belgian - human and veterinary - pharmaceutical industry. It represents over 125 small and large innovative (bio) pharmaceutical companies, and with its approximately 38.500 employees, acts as the centre of excellence for the industry. pharma.be represents many interests and maintains relationships between its members and national bodies such as the federal agency for medicines and health products (FAMHP) and the NIHDI (Inami/ Riziv).
It maintains close contacts with the associations of patients, physicians, veterinarians, pharmacists and health insurance organizations. As an important stakeholder, pharma.be is closely involved in the socio-economic challenges in health care and also the follow-up of the sector’s legal framework is an essential objective for pharma.be.
- Identify pharma.be’s needs in communication in order to implement new, innovative multimedia communication tools to improve pharma.be’s website, presence on social media and overall communication
- Assistance in delivery of a wide range of communication materials: daily newsletters, press releases, brochures, reporting of congresses and events, website editorials, social media posts, and other relevant information for the website
- Assisting in organization of hybrid events and implementing atypical, attractive virtual events
- Support the online and social media strategy of the Pharma.be community and develop guidelines on how to react to social media questions
- Student in communications, BA3 or Masters level
- French or Dutch speaking, fluent in English. Mastering the 3 languages is an asset
- Available for 2-3 months
- Good knowledge of innovative multimedia tools and social media
- Able to analyse needs and bring new, innovative tools and ideas
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite is a plus
- Interest in the pharmaceutical sector
- Quick learner to apprehend the different tools used within pharma.be
- Awareness and responsible behaviour towards Covid-restrictions in the work environment
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An enriching experience in an innovative, R&D-driven sector
- A training in corporate communication strategies
- The ability to network and make valuable contacts
- The opportunity to imply new ideas to improve pharma.be’s communication
INTERESTED? Send your CV, cover letter and, if possible, a creative assignment (video, blog, website, podcast,…) you have recently done
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textShe Plus Internship3080 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTherabel Pharma NV/SA Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTessenderlo Group Internship1050 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEli Lilly Benelux NV/SA Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSolvakem Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-08-01=job.status_textBASF Internship1410 WaterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: good
- French: mother tongue
- Dutch: good