Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Solifin is a network of Belgian actors active in impact finance such as Lita.co, Triodos Bank, Credal, Citizenfund, Scale-Up fund, SI2 fund, PhiTrust, etc.
Its aim is to increase the number of businesses and entrepreneurs having a positive impact on society as well as enhance the quality of their projects through a better collaboration within the ecosystem.
- Create a more collaborative, Impact Finance sector
- Help more social entrepreneurs understand & access finance
- Convince (new) investors to become “responsible”
- Inspire new entrepreneurs to start their business integrating social and environmental values
As communication intern you will assist the coordinator preparing and launching the communication strategy of the network.
This is a unique opportunity to work on the beginning of a very ambitious network aiming at accelerating POSITIVE IMPACT FINANCE & SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP in Belgium.
This requires an innovative & professional communication strategy!
- Assist the coordinator in the building of the communication strategy
- Help build the useful communication tools in order to leverage the communication potential of the network
- You contribute organizing our big event in october 2019 with our members & partners
- You contribute organizing our monthly HUB (matching event between social entrepreneurs & impact finance actors)
- You help build a press network and prepare press releases & news feed
- You keep close contact with specialized press agencies
- You publish articles about our work and members
- You develop and maintain the website & marketing
Who you are:
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship
- You’re a game changer like us
- You go always for the extra mile
- A strong communicator with a sense of humor
- Ready to deliver top performance in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Positive, happy and eager to keep developing yourself every day
- Knowledge of Suite Adobe is a must
- You are a fluent English + French & Flemish is a real plus
- You are available for a minimum period of 3 months
- Live in (or near) the beautiful city Brussels or willing to move
Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day
You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry
Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our network culture
Vibrant and international office within a co-working space in the heart of Brussels
An internship remuneration to be discussed
Above all, this intership is a unique opportunity to meet the most innovative social actors from the finance industry as well as very inpiring social entrepreneurs!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBELGIUM PAYMENT Internship1050 IXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAXA Belgium Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSeraphin Internship1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCitizenfund Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSeraphin Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMoneytrans Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
- English: excellent
- French: excellent
- Dutch: good