Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Community Management & Marketing Communications Internship
DPhi is a community with a vision to build data culture and democratize Data Science learning.
It was started with an intent to create an impact, build a great community and product in the field of data science!
The vision is simple as it says: We want to build data culture and democratize Data Science learning. We would make every attempt to provide the best experience to our learners that which would make DPhi as a default destination for their data science learning.
Further, we strongly believe finances shouldn't impede one's learning! Fundamentally, our belief is that education should not be sold the way it is being done in the market currently. It should be offered for free as much as possible or provided at an extremely economical cost that is accessible to the masses.
Now, what is data culture? It can be in any form. Let's say the way we operate (at work, life, etc). Building a data culture would help us make better decisions driven with data yet being human. In today’s world Data Science is not just a Data Scientist thing. It is for Everyone! Each one of us is a consumer of data, and we must empower ourselves with some essential data science skills to be able to make better decisions. To facilitate this learning process and achieve our vision, we will be adopting various modes of learning on our platform.
Learners on DPhi can learn "data science problem-solving" through courses, competitions, practice, and discussion forums. Further, we will make every attempt to enrich and gamify the entire learning experience for our community of learners.
As we move forward, we will explore various opportunities that would allow us to sustain, grow, and create a much bigger impact without deterring any of the values mentioned above.
- Must be empathetic towards the DPhi community and be able to run it with passion. You will be the face of the community and the face of open education for A.I/Data Science at DPhi
- Identify the needs of the community objectively and bring them to reality.
- Engage community constantly with tech talks from industry/academia leaders, events, bootcamps etc
- Launch new initiatives that will foster the growth of the community. This will go a long way in democratizing data science education and shaping the future of A.I.
- Constantly look for collaborations with like-minded industry leaders, communities, and organizations who want to give back to the Data Science/A.I community.
- Previous experience in a community role
- Passion for education and technology
- Urge to create an impact and make a difference
- Entrepreneurial spirit & must have strong leadership skills
- Have strong networking and communication skills
- A multitasking head, self-driven, and a go-getter
- An opportunity to learn from experienced mentors
- First-hand experience of building a company/working for a startup
- Work with teams across the globe
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent