Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Community Manager Coworking Space
Copacetic Coworking is a small, beautiful new coworking space in Forest, Brussels, near the famous Wiels building. It is located in an industrial-style loft, with brick walls, a sloped ceiling, and stone floor. There are private desks as well as large communal tables, a cozy sofa corner, and a kitchen plus eating/meeting room.
Your job will be twofold:
- To help with the day-to-day management of the space. This includes opening up in the morning, and closing up if you're the last one to leave; welcoming guests; answering questions from members; answering e-mails and the phone; etc.
- Business development. You'll have a (small) marketing budget that you can use to print flyers, buy advertising, etc. You'll search for and reach out to potential new members, inlcuding start-ups in Brussels. You'll explore new ways to use the space and generate some revenue.
- Good computer/internet skills (email, excel, searching the web, etc)
- A fun, informal working atmosphere
- Coacing and guidance along the way
- A fixed desk at the coworking space for the duration of the internship
- Competitive compensation (to be discussed)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: good
- English: good
- Dutch: good