Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Computational Geometry Software developer @ Med-tech start-up
Spentys is an interactive 3D printing platform for orthopaedic medical devices. Spentys aims to reduce the gap between the complexity of the 3D printing technology and the reality of the hospitals environments. Spentys solution goes from the 3D scanning of the patient's limb, to the 3D modelling and the 3D printing of the patient's specific cast. This solution is completely automatic and centralised on a cloud platform. It makes the process easy to use for physicians and helps them to quickly interact with Spentys team. This solution makes the 3D printing technology directly available in the hospitals environment, and so to the patients.
- Patient driven approach (innovation centered on patients needs)
- Constantly innovate (stay open and adapt to innovation)
- Minimize environmental impact (Limit the impact of our technology on the environment)
- Fast result driven (Spentys has to have the capability to delivery rapid and constant results in his practice)
- Optimize patient’s healing path (the physician prescribes, the technician scans, the bandagist treats) all via the Spentys platform (control prescriptions, orders, bandagist revenues, patients follow up, scan, model and print)
About Your Role And What You'll Be Doing
The ideal candidate will work with a team responsible for developing a software framework to build and maintain 3D scan data interpretation, deep-learning, mesh reconstruction.
- Design and Develop algorithms for 3d scan data clean-up and reconstruction.
- Prototype Deep Learning solutions for 3d data interpretation and mesh completion (human body scan).
- Design and Develop meshing algorithms.
- Communicate, track, and report progress.
- Being a proactive team player
- Strong background in C++ programming and mathematics (linear algebra and partial differential equations)
- Strong background in developing computational geometry algorithms from scratch
- Experience with developing meshing algorithms
- Experienced in working with Neural Networks
- Language: writing and verbal skills English and French
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in software development
- Work in a cross-sectorial team in full development (in a co-working space with many startups)
- Develop a project in an innovative environment applied to MedTech and AM
- Our team is growing: good hiring opportunities
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Feel free to look at our recruitment page : https://jobs.spentys.com
- Learn more about us on Youtube : https://bit.ly/2QSq7Jw
- and on our website : https://www.spentys.com
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSpentys Internship1190 VorstThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textInnovation Sprint Srpl Internship1200 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- Dutch: medium
- French: good