Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Content marketer intern
At TopCompare.be, we help people make the smartest financial decisions in order to manage their personal finances in an easy and quick way. We give the power back to the consumer by comparing financial products and increasing financial education, market transparency and countrywide mobile access to financial products.
We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015 and are already the nr. 1 banking comparison platform. Every year, we help over 1.5 million Belgians save time and money.
TopCompare.be is part of CompareEuropeGroup, Europe’s leading financial comparison platform headquartered in London. As part of this group, we are backed by EUR 20 million funding from Nova Founders Capital, Ace&Company and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs such as Peter Thiel and Mark Pincus and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 150 partners in Europe, state-of-the-art technology and marketing platforms as well as strong management teams.
We are looking for a motivated intern who loves marketing & creativity, has an interest in personal finance and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with our Marketing Director and Content team, gaining valuable experience and exposure in one of the fastest growing fintechs in Belgium.
- Promote our brand and organic exposure online through creative content marketing
- Contribute to new creative concepts to increase the traffic from our Google AdWords and Facebook advertising campaigns
- Animate our social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and build our community
- Create strong content partnerships with 3rd party websites
- Develop content around personal finance and banking services for our website and other media (PR, advertorial, etc.) based on market and product research
- Pursuing a degree in Communication, Marketing, Business or other relevant field of study
- Interest or experience in personal finance and banking sector
- Creative, analytical, detail-oriented and organized
- Be eager to learn, and ready to take initiative and responsibility for your own work
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a nice-to-have but not a must
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French (native in at least one language, a good understanding of the other language)
- Have fun & be part of a great working atmosphere in a team of smart, entrepreneurial and highly motivated people
- Be part of a flat hierarchy and start-up culture which means a lot of responsibility from day one
- Get constant support from and exposure to the management team, reporting directly to the Managing Directors
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textComplidata NV Internship3080 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBELGIUM PAYMENT Internship1780 WemmelThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textLookandfin Internship1050 ixellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAllianz Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSantander Consumer Bank SA Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTopCompare.be Internship1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: mother tongue
- French: mother tongue