Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Content Strategist Intern
At Luciad, we are passionate about geospatial software. Our innovative, principled approach and dedication to total customer satisfaction have earned us a reputation for cutting-edge excellence worldwide.
Luciad’s real-time situational awareness geospatial software components are known for their flexibility, high performance and accuracy. They play an invaluable role in safety, aviation, military and transport industries.
Luciad’s software components are designed for the creation of applications that tackle a range of tasks, from top-level strategy to tactical detail and mission planning to operations debriefing. By connecting directly to data sources, Luciad’s software not only analyzes and visualizes what is happening now, but also helps predict what will happen next – allowing users to act quickly and safely. “Connect, visualize, analyze, act” is both our method and our motto.
At Luciad, we believe that good work doesn’t happen overnight, so we would like you to stay for 6 months with us at our HQ in Leuven.
What will you do?
You will kick off our curative content project.
Working alongside the Marketing Manager you will create the plan, define the objectives and execute the actions. You will be creating exceptional content for our different channels (PR, social media, website, newsletters, collateral, etc.). You will initiate contacts with thought leaders to ensure our content spreads over the right channels. You will build a contact list of journalists and editors to grow our footprint.
Start with us, Grow with us
By joining us, you will experience an internship that doesn’t compare to any other; you’ll be bragging to your friends about the amount of responsibility and freedom you have. Our culture will enable you to grow quickly and learn much more about your professional self than any other experience.
Who are you? ... You have:
- A degree in English, PR, Communications or a related field
- Strong writing skills in English
- A first experience in copywriting or the ability to tell a good story
- Good knowledge of online content ecosystem
- Knowledge of some communications tools is a plus: video editing, Adobe graphic design programs, etc.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with us to grow our brand
Why Work for us
- You’ll be the second member of the communications team so you’ll be able to grow with us
- You will see the impact of your work first hand, not just in reports
- We are proud of our highly entrepreneurial, pleasant work environment in a fast growing company
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent