Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Controlling Assistant - Remunerated Internship - Start August 2020
Present in 130 countries, L’Oréal is the world’s leading beauty group. Its robustness, which is largely due to the talents and diversity of its employees, has resulted in over a century of experience in producing beauty products and services. L’Oréal offers a diverse range of careers. Every one of our 68,900 employees contribute their expertise and commitment to the company’s overall performance. Read on to discover who you can be at L’Oréal. At every stage of your career with L’Oréal we offer personalized training and support that will help you progress and develop your career. You hold the keys: it’s up to you to show who you are and what you can become.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A CONTROLLING INTERN AT L'ORÉAL
- You will participate in various controlling tasks such as reporting dashboards, preparation, trends, etc.
- You will collaborate on specific projects such as the analysis of couponing
- You will be in direct contact with other services of the company: accounting, marketing, sales, logistics
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You have a master degree (preferably economics or similar degree)
- You are at least fluent (minimum B2 level) in Dutch and/or French + English
- You are curious and take initiatives
- You are creative and communicative
- You are problem solving, well organized and have an analytical mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- The possibility to orientate professionally
L'Oréal wants its staff to reflect Belgian society in all its diversity. We therefore encourage all people to apply regardless of their origin, skin color, sex, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction, disability, etc.
Do you want to kick off your career ?
Join us !
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textL'Oréal Internship1082 Berchem-Sainte-AgatheThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textElectrolux Internship1130 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time