Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Corporate Communications Internship
Ontex is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions for babies, women and adults. Our quality, value-for-money products are distributed in more than 110 countries through leading retailer private labels, as well as under our own brands.
Our mission is crystal clear: we build a world where everyone has access to affordable personal hygiene. And we have been doing so for the past 40 years.
Today, we are growing fast. We are continuously exploring new opportunities, creating new solutions and building new brands. Everywhere we do business, we look for local talent to join forces. Manufacturing heroes. Research heroes. Marketing heroes. Sales heroes. People who don’t believe in ‘one size fits all’, but connect their local know-how to our global story.
- Coordination of various internal and external communication materials and presentations. Your creativity will make the difference!
- Assisting the organization of internal and external events ensuring consistent messaging and project management
- Becoming a guardian for the Ontex Brand and corporate Identity and ensure corporate standards are applied in both print and online communication
- Supporting HR to implement an employer brand & employee communication strategy, and the related tools & processes:
- Writing internal communications addressing the international Ontex community, on a daily basis
- Developing/coordinating editorial & events calendars to ensure the messages in communications & events are aligned with business priorities, cultural expectations and effective practices
- A strong communicator
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English. Every additional language is a plus
- Eager to learn, open to meet and work with people from different backgrounds
- Know your way around a computer/Microsoft Office, SharePoint and content management systems)
- A bachelor or master’s degree, ideally in languages or humanities, preferably in communications, marketing or graphic design
An exciting learning experience in a challenging international context!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good