Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
CRM/Business Development Dutch Market
Holidog (www.holidog.com), the global marketplace for pet care services, is looking for a highly talented and
aspiring interns to join this fast-growing enterprise. Holidog is the European market leader for pet services
but our ambition is global. We are currently operating in more than 10 countries and quickly expanding into
more markets. We aspire to build strong networks of animal-lovers worldwide. Our mission is to ensure that
dogs and cats never have to stay home alone again!
- Supporting sales optimisation efforts by analysing sales performance and generating innovative
- Identifying client needs and consulting them on Holidog services
- Reviewing and reporting sales performance and customer feedback to managers
- Actively contributing to customer service development
- Additional tasks will depend on preferences (potential) and skills
- Bachelor in Business or any other field related
- Ideally, previous experience doing customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new concepts
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Native Dutch and fluency in English are mandatory, other languages are a plus
- 554,40€ +100€ International Bonus ( International Students only )
- 50% transportation costs
- 1 Free lunch per week
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.