Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
CRM - ERP : Implementation of an accounting system with migration
BY-SYSTEMS is the global leader in end-to-end multi-vendor network management and automation systems for the broadcast, satellite, cable, telco, and mobile industry.
Develop and deploy for the industry a Hub to interconnect many complex systems using different protocols (proprietary or standard).
You work in the Financial & IT department.
We are currently using Odoo V8 (https://www.odoo.com/) and PHASE WIN accounting software and wish to migrate to the latest Odoo V14 version and/or Winbooks
We are looking for a Master/graduate student in CRM - ERP with :
- excellent knowledge of Belgian accounting and accounting software (winbooks, Odoo, or others).
- to integrate, develop and configure modules based on Odoo V14
- to modify, create and configure reports based on Odoo V14
- to implement the PCMN, TAX, timesheet project, sales, CRM, purchase, invoicing, accounting, expenses, Human resources, asset, budget, analytic accounting, bank, contract
As a technical lead, you will make the link between the functional analyst and the development team. You will be in charge of the technical solution and ensure the correct technical implementation of the solution.
The methodology used in BY-SYSTEMS is Agile and Scrum. In this context, you will work with a SCRUM master.
- Required Competencies
- You have a bachelor's or master’s degree (preferably in an IT-related and CRM-ERP domain) or equivalent by experience.
- You have good experience in implementing new projects in an IT environment.
- You have knowledge of UML, DevOps, and agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies.
- You are optimistic, analytical and assertive, customer- and solution-oriented.
- You value communication and collaboration with others.
- You have a learning attitude.
- Good knowledge of French and English is mandatory (both oral and written). Dutch is an advantage.
- As a technical lead, you need to have experience in the technologies listed below or be able to acquire them in a reasonable time frame.
- Expected skills
- Event-Driven Architecture
- Postgresql, MySQL, Django
- CSS, HTML, report
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Github, bitbucket
- Accounting - ERP : Winbooks, Odoo
This is an internship or student job that could lead to an engagement
- A competitive salary with extra benefits.
- A healthy work-life balance.
- A stimulating, challenging, and fast-evolving technological environment.
- Work in an international company while still enjoying the advantages of a small-company culture.
- Be part of a team that has a disruptive impact on the global telecom and broadcast industry.
- Gain experience with a vast array of cutting-edge technologies.
- Enjoy long-term stable employment.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSkydoo Internship1180 UCCLEThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMonsiegesocial Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-07-12=job.status_textSolidareating Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Part Time
2015-09-13=job.status_textADNEOM Internship1060 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time