Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Sortlist.com is a tech startup based in Wavre, Belgium. Through an innovative web application strongly linked to professional networks, Sortlist is reinventing the way businesses of any sizes/locations find their marketing and communication agencies.
We are undergoing a substantial growth in our business and we forecast our user-base to expand substantially in the coming months.
- You will be responsible to outperform the project management defined in the short and mid-term business plan;
- You will manage clients at national & international level and helping them to understand their daily marketing needs;
- You will help us maintain an up-to-date database of customers;
- You will optimize the account management funnel;
- You will manage the follow-up with our customers;
- You must be a resourceful and proactive enthusiast who's eager to learn and achieve great results.
- You hold at least a Bachelor degree.
- You have strong networking skills, exhibit a strong drive for result and you are a good communicator.
- You have an experience in the marketing and communication industry.
- You have a first experience in account management, client support and love to raise challenges.
- You are talkative and are fluent in at least English and (Dutch or French)
- You are fun ;)
- Join us at the start of this exciting time of growth acceleration
- Competitive Student Wage
- Get a taste of the development of an international startup
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup
- Fun, casual environment.
- Flexible schedules
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- Dutch: mother tongue