Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Customer & Operations Support Internship (FR & NL)
Medicheck’s objective is to help companies tackle the issue of absenteeism in a constructive way. Our first successful solution is a web platform that digitalizes the process of medical control in an effort to disrupt an archaic industry with an innovative and positive approach. Don't hesitate to check out our website : medicheck.io
Most companies are struggling to find solutions to the problem of absenteeism and medical control, as it is currently done, is seen as an inefficient and archaic method of policing employees. We developed a new solution, the “Check”, that is both fully digital and respectful to employees as currently practised, is considered an inefficient and archaic method of employee monitoring.
Our project, which was launched almost three years ago, has already proven to be profitable. We currently work for hundreds of different clients throughout Belgium and we have the largest network of collaborating doctors in Belgium.
We are looking for French or Dutch speaking students with an entrepreneurial spirit to boost our growth and support our team with operations and communication. Our business moves fast, the challenges we face change every week and you will be involved in every step of the way. You’ll help on multiple aspects of the business depending on your knowledge and preferences.
Your future missions
- Be the intermediary between our customers, patients and doctors.
- Organize Checks from start to finish
- Contribute to the evolution and improvement of our internal processes and of our tools
- Guide the sales team in their missions
- Maintains and boosts our network of 600 doctors
This internship is for you if
- You speak either French and/or Dutch
- You are highly motivated, ambitious and dynamic
- You are independent and seek jobs with high levels of responsibilities/autonomy
- You are not afraid to take initiatives and make decisions fast
- You are patient and a good listener
- You like human interaction and are not afraid to pick up the phone
What we offer
- An experience where you mean something. Your actions will have a direct impact on the company.
- A great experience in a young and growing company
- The possibility to be part of a success story
- An awesome start-up environment in the most dynamic start-up hub in Belgium (Co.Station)
- Endless opportunities to acquire a wide range of skills
- A job opportunity if the internship goes well
- “Done is better than perfect”
- “There is no problems, only solutions”
- “Learning by doing”
Join us to experience start-up experience from the inside, to discover what it's like to build a business and to learn new and valuable skills every day.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSilversquare SA Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMedicheck Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBrussels Food Business Center (BFBC) Internship1020 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time