Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Mamé Noka Coffee Roaster
Customer Relationship Magician (CRM)
Mamé Noka is a Brussels based Start-up roasting Specialty Coffee at Greenbizz.Brussels.
WHY Mamé Noka?
I'm working on the following Sustainable Development Goals:
SDG 1: No Poverty
SDG 8: Economic Growth
SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
SDG 13: Climate Action
HOW does Mamé Noka work?
- Artisanal rocks!
- Zero Waste baby!
- Direct contact with the farmers, awesome right?
WHAT does Mamé Noka do?
- Collaborative trade with farmers
- Provide coffee in jars and buckets (deposit system)
- Creating new business models to disrupt the colonialistic coffee industry.
Be the change you wish to see in the world!
I'm writing in English because coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world...
Mais je parle français, en ik spreek ook Nederlands.
You are responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients, as well as finding opportunities for expanding client database.
Besides building tong relationships with customers, you have to be able to understand the needs and goals of potential future clients, and use that to introduce our coffee.
I'am seeking a talented marketing mind to focus on customer retention and improve the nurture tracks towards product and feature adoption. You will be responsible for understanding what activities increase customer retention and aligning that with internal company priorities in ways that benefit the customers. Your goal is to add more value to existing customers through channels like email, social, and content, while ensuring our customers remain happy and successful.
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company.
- Maximize these successful approaches and run tests to improve them.
- Find new opportunities to applaud, support, and ultimately retain the customers.
- Craft strategies to better nurture the customers toward actions the company wishes them to take -- and ensuring these actions (product adoption, event signups, trainings, etc.) are actually in our customers’ best interests.
- Create and implement new projects and develop creative ideas that help improve customer success -- from customer content and communication, to our approach, to marketing automation
If you’re passionate about building lasting relationships and being an internal advocate for your customers, you’ll do well.
You are also skilled at balancing multiple needs. For any given account, you must consider the client’s objectives, your company’s objectives, sales targets, and more.
Lastly, you’ll need to speak your customer’s language. Without a deep understanding of their business, market, product, and industry, you’ll never earn their confidence.
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility: Feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadlines from home.
- Coffee: Save hundreds of dollars on Starbucks coffee each year thanks to my big espresso machine.
- Location: Well it's in Brussels (+/- Tour&Taxis)
- Wellness: Stretch away the stress every morning if you want, bicycles are more then welcome!
- Barista: To understand coffee, you'll receive a barista training.
A creative type thinks outside of the box. They are experts on the issue and work hard at innovation. In a group, they come up with creative solutions for existing challenges.
A challenging team member tries to maximize each collaborative partner’s potential and engages everyone to strive for excellent performance.
In this job, the employee is often busy optimizing products or processes. This requires a healthy dose of creativity and imagination. The employee is challenged and must step out of his or her comfort zone frequently. A dynamic and constantly evolving environment, with its varying tasks and expectations, requires the employee to have a healthy entrepreneurial spirit.
In this job, you have a lot of contacts. It is important that the employee can empathize with the ideas and sensitivities of others. As a result of his or her work, the employee will see the final product or the end service provided and can be meaningful for people outside of the organization.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSupersec Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textOSSA Internship1190 ForestThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textSienna & Friends Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTYRO Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCoty Belgium NV Internship1170 Watermaal-BosvoordeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMamé Noka Coffee Roaster Internship1020 LAEKENThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- Dutch: medium
- French: medium
- English: medium