Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Customer Success Intern
We're passionate about helping real estate agents make the best pictures, panoramas, virtual tours and video, as effortlessly as possible.
Nodalview was founded in 2016. Over 6.000 real estate agents use our solution to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone.
Our client count and our revenue is growing fast, and so is our team. We're currently 25 people strong, operating across Europe and in the US. Currently we are accelerating our international growth across Europe, specifically in Germany, Spain and Italy.
Our HQ is located in the Silversquare coworking offices in Brussels, radiating a vibrant and urban atmosphere. You choose your pick of desk, cosy corner or meeting room all over the offices, based on the kind of work you need to get done.
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA !
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We find out what we need to optimize; we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, and we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to team up with the Customer Success folks here at Nodalview. What you will be doing:
- Helping out our clients by answering their phone calls, chatting with them online, responding to e-mail, ...
- Dispatching client issues to the right person within Nodalview to solve the issue, or solving the issue yourself.
- Following up if the client's issue has effectively been solved.
Sounds like fun ? Then give us a shout ! :)
Who are we looking for ?
- Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- You can communicate well with others
- Hou have strong organisational skills and an analytical mindset
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner.
- You like work in a techy environment.
- You have to do an internship of minimum 2 months.
- You can work with the Office Suite. Bonus points for being able to work with the Adobe suite or a CRM system.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and you can communicate in English in a professional context.
- You have a valid EU work permit
- Even more bonus points if you have experience in SaaS products.
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?)
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: good