Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
At URBANTZ we beleive in collaborative intelligence for sustainable logistics.
We are a start-up developing a cloud-based software that makes logistics easy and efficient. We enable logistics and delivery companies to seamlessly optimize their activities and scale up their business.
Together We Deliver: Our core values are innovation, transparency, collaboration and sustainability.
We propose a positive work environement where each talent can learn, grow and contribute to the company's future.
We are looking for a passionate developer to join a young technology startup in the logistics sector. The successful candidate will have the chance to join an exciting, innovative and fast growing company.
Think, code and code. Think again and then code some more. Take a coffee and refactor the whole thing. Then have a great idea and make it twice as fast. Go home and read about some new tech that could help us with this or that. Come back the next day and tell the team about it. Try things out, see if it sticks, suggest changes. Help us build the best solution out there.
Your mission will be to:
Participate to the definition of the new features and develop them
Manage legacies and refactor the solution when needed
Participate to the team scrum meetings (Sprint planning, Daily stand-ups, Sprint review, etc.)
Ensure innovation by keeping an eye on new technologies
- You are a self-starter and a problem solver
- You know (some of) the MEAN stack (node, express, mongo, angular, angular material, ionic, cordova, etc.)
- You have some GIT knowledge
- Your have already work experience or have spent many nights coding for fun
- You speak English (working level) - any other language is a plus
- Cutting edge technology
- Startup environment with people who love to work in a positive mindset
- Awesome hacker culture, freedom and initiative is in our DNA
- Flexible, dynamic and innovative company with great potential for growth
- Huge responsibilities, tangible impacts
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good