Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
We're passionate about helping real estate agents make the best pictures, panoramas, virtual tours and video, as effortlessly as possible.
Nodalview was founded in 2016. Over 10.000 real estate agents use our solution to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone.
In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. This last year, we have grown from 5 to 30 people, and we will grow even stronger in 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale and conquer the market ! We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and are currently expanding into new markets in Portugal, Spain and Italy.
Our HQ is located in the Silversquare Bailli coworking offices in Brussels, radiating a vibrant and urban atmosphere. You choose your pick of desk, cosy corner or meeting room all over the offices, based on the kind of work you need to get done.
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA !
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimise: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, and we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
We are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps intern here at Nodalview. What you will be doing:
- Build a system for using dynamically allocated virtual servers according to the current needs of the application and the available resources in the different regions of AWS.
- Direct research into the feasibility of major changes/overhaul for the system infrastructure.
Sounds like fun? Then give us a shout!
Who are we looking for?
To truly kick ass in this position:
- You have strong organisational skills and an analytical mindset while enjoying taking ownership of what you work on.
- You have, if no real experience yet, at least a strong interest in managing a MicroServices environment
- Knowledge of GIT branching strategy is a must.
- You differentiate yourself with your drive to automate manual operations.
- You are familiar with AWS
- You have a valid EU work permit.
- You can do at least 3 months of internship.
- Last but definitely not least, you are really motivated to learn and experiment with new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say, friends ?)
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growing SaaS company
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAriane Project Internship1170 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPerpetual Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-10-03=job.status_textDexin sa Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-04-11=job.status_textShelterr.com Internship1950 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-03-01=job.status_textIBP Internship1040 bruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent