Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Digital Communication Coordinator
Bellerose started out by distributing a range of men’s shirts and later on opened its first store in Knokke (by the Belgian coast) in 1991.
More stores in several notable Belgian cities follow during the 90s, allowing the brand to grow on the Belgian market and in the rest of Europe thanks to their wholesale activities.
A first women’s collection was released in 1998, followed by a kids’ line in 2002 and the opening of a first flagship store. As of 2008, the men’s and women’s collections take on a more mature, refined style, evolving from sportswear to casual and accessible luxury.
New markets are explored, most notably France, quickly followed by the Netherlands & Spain.
In 2018 Bellerose owns & operates 25 points of sale (11 in Belgium, 3 in the Netherlands, 8 in France, 3 in Spain) and has around 500 wholesale customers worldwide.
Every season a range of selected brands can be found in-store as well as in Bellerose’s online shop.
The conception of their collections, stores and even the apartments and houses of their designers originates from a large mix of eclectic influences. A vintage rosewood cupboard can be placed upon a rough concrete floor with no second thought. An Indian hairdressing salon with an improbable logo could very well become a print on t-shirts the following season. A classic American baseball logo can be stitched upon a Japanese worker shirt, and a military overcoat from before 1940 found in a thrift store can easily be adapted to become a unique key piece in their collection.
From Tokyo all the way to Stockholm, while passing through Brooklyn, New York; Bellerose is always curious and always on the lookout, without limiting themselves to one particular style. They prefer mixing and matching over purism. As the saying goes: old, new, borrowed and blue. What ties everything together is authenticity, craftsmanship and the passion that comes with it..
- Support with the follow up of social media campaigns (Instagram, facebook, pinterest) as well as with our blog stories and website seasonal focus.
- Support with influencer marketing management
- Assisting in content creation, from the initial brainstorming to the implementation of specific concepts (brainstorm on ideas for our product launches, press releases, press days, advertising …)
- Support with the organization of tradeshows and events
- Support with collections shootings
- Support with press relations
- Support with B2B, B2C & internal communications
- Enrolled in marketing or/and communication studies or similar experiences
- Community management skills
- You have creative flair
- Perfect knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr)
- Photoshop basic skills is a +
- You are a team player with project leadership responsibility.
- You are very communicative (written and oral) and you can express yourself fluently in English & French (Dutch is a +)
- High attention to detail
- We offer a stimulating work environment that possesses the dynamics of a start-up. All candidates will be given real tasks and missions, like everyone else that works at Bellerose.
- We are a company founded on family values, so we’re looking for people that are sociable, participatory and at ease with teamwork, with a natural willingness to learn.
- We expect our interns to be familiar with the fashion world and digital developments, at the heart of which he or she will be working during the internship.
- We offer paid internships of at least 3 months with real training and objectives, supervised by different actors within the digital and marketing department of the company.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAMALYS Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHanes Brands INC Internship1831 diegemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTale Me Internship1420 Braine L'alleudThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-07-03=job.status_textOrchestra Prémaman Internship1130 HarenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- French: excellent