Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Digital Communication & Strategy - Internship
Konligo is a start-up willing to encourage the event industry to its green transition.
To do so, Konligo has created innovative, reusable and super fancy stand structure made in Belgium with recycled aluminium.
These structures present several advantages: first the set-up time is reduced from days to a couple of hours. Then the structure can be used as many times as needed. Last but not least, the design of the structure is unprecedented and can be customized infinitely. The frame remains, the visuals change.
Since images speak louder than words, have a look at this short video.
Today we are a small passionate team and we want an enthusiastic intern to join the force to help us make Konligo become the leader in sustainable stand and pop-up structures.
If you like the project, then keep on reading
Since we are a start-up and you will be joining a small team there is always a lot to do !
However your main tasks will be:
- community management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram…)
- develop creative content and/or draft articles
- develop press contacts
- website updating (wordpress)
- prospection (mail-phone-linkedin)
- event management (internal or external)
It is always better to come to the office and see your colleagues smiling !
So we look for someone optimistic but also :
- motivated and curious
- with good English (writing and reading) level
- well organized and flexible
- creative with communication skills
- interested in sustainability
- A truly professional experience in a small easy-going team in Brussels.
- An ambitious project with lots of opportunities
- A stimulating environment (start-up and event industry) and a rewarding position with immediate impact for the company development.
A minimum of 3 months internship (we prefer 6 months). Work from home once every two weeks is possible.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textXylo Impact Internship1950 KraainemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKonligo Internship1040 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time