Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Digital Marketing and Business Development Internship
Bambaw is a zero-waste brand focusing on developping natural and eco-friendly products. We are active along the whole value chain, from product development to end-customer support. We mainly rely on e-commerce to sell our products and we love to leverage new technologies to achieve our goals.
We are currently present in Europe and the United states.
- Promoting the products of the brand through new channels in Europe and United states.
- Integrating new products into the brand product portfolio.
- Market product placement
- Managing the creation / creating content for new products.
- Advertisements illustrations
- User manuals
- Working on product and brand strategy to improve the reach in EU and USA.
- Digital marketing
- Working with PR for blogs and newspaper
- Managing creation of promotional videos.
- Managing Facebook campaigns
Master student (Bachelor ok if strong motivation and fit): Business administration / communication / Marketing.
- Eager to learn and loves to take on new challenges
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Dear to take initiatives
- Fast learner and keen to receive feedback
- Fluent in English
- At least Fluent in one of the following languages:(not required if English is native language)
- Microsoft office (Word/Excel)
- Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, adobe premiere...) is a plus
! When replying please let us know when you can start and for how many months !
- An internship in a productive and cheerful work environment
- Experience in a fast growing sector (E-commerce)
- possibility to manage your own projects.
- Start-up environment.
- multicultural team
Co-working space well located in Brussels (merode)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBeam Internship1200 Woluwe saint lambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textKami Internship1030 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textV for You Internship1640 Rhode-Saint-GenèseThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFlowy Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good