Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Erasmus Find a Flat
Digital marketing and international business
Based since a year in the heart of Valencia city, in Spain, Erasmus Find a Flat helps erasmus students to find an all-inclusive, ideally located accommodation. No more old school decoration and problems of unsanitary flats, we offer students rooms in colocation in flats totally equipped and decorated by our team.
Students don’t need to move, they can directly book their room online through trilingual interlocutors (English, Spanish and French).
- communication : create a digital communication plan and a reverse scheduling of the actions to do.
- social network
- final stage of the website
- search engine optimisation
- realisation of new ad media (flyer, articles video…)
- management of our advertisement in different platforms
- press relation: get known to an international public (press articles, blogs, start up contest… )
- realisation of an investor book/file
- cold calling to the university
- summer: preparation for the visit of possible new flats
- you dominate photoshop / illustrator and a video software
- you dominate English, Spanish and a third language could be a plus.
- you are autonomous and organize
- you have a good writing
- you have a very good knowledge in the digital and communication
- Master students
A great internship in Valencia!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- Spanish: excellent