Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Digital Marketing Associate
EMAX is a digital and innovation partner for energy industry players helping accelerate their journey towards digital energy transition. We believe democratising the world’s power systems is best achieved through the rapid implementation of disruptive, digitally-enabled transactive technologies and solutions.
With the goals toward renewable energy, efficiency and zero-emission building, in combination with advancement in storage, internet of things or blockchain technologies, network operators are in need of new tools to enable renewable energy and electric vehicles connection, peer-to-peer trading and tariff charging in a transparent manner; End-users are asking for innovative and cost-effective solutions; Energy suppliers are forced to change their business models.
General Position Description:
To support growth of our activities in the energy sector, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our team in Brussels. The role will be to plan and executing marketing strategies for new and existing products. You will co-create growth marketing campaigns together with sales and business development team.
With this opportunity you could:
- Apply your experiences and knowledge to build various marketing and commutation strategy and develop leadership skills by interacting with many high skilled experts in the field.
- An exciting and inclusive high-performance culture where you are encouraged to propose out of box ideas and challenge the status quo
- Achieve career growth and long term contract opportunities
- Design promotion campaign
- Create, manage and refine company’s social media presence and enhancing the reach of the company
- Manage and oversee creation of marketing collateral such as brochures, websites, blogs, sales tools
- Directed communication plans and go-to-market strategies for new product launches and product updates for users
- Writing copy for all initiatives, including marketing, digital campaigns, and surveys of end-users of the provided services.
- Creating communication strategies that result in increased uptake and end user satisfaction.
- Creating and managing release dates for recurring events and/or publications.
- Maintenance of information technology strategies.
- Motivated in: Digital communications, media, marketing, or advertising.
- Bachelor's degree related to IT, communication, marketing or equivalent
- Excellent command in English. Proficiency in Dutch or French is an advantage.
- Strong insight development and value proposition definition skills
- Creativity and critical thinking skills to tackle a variety of challenges from the industry level to client-specific
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage diverse relationships and multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- The opportunity to work on innovative and technically challenge products
- Work with an international and motivated team
- Flexible work environment and schedule
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSolarPower Europe Internship1040 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-02-01=job.status_textPrima Invest Internship1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: excellent