Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Digital Marketing Intern
After more than 10 years in the business, we discovered that a private jet is not only a luxury but a wonderful tool for the fast businessman and having a competitor advantage. By using it accurately the jet users tend to become more successful and wealthier. We could improve our customers’ family life by connecting more world-cities and beautiful places in less time. We were able to let them buy time. We love to find solutions for special people and by seeing that the business was still a closed world, we came up with JetMinister. Our goal is to make the private jet experience more transparent and easier for every special person. In other words, we want to make the one button-to-fly company.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns. You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
In order to be considered eligible for an internship, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Excellent spoken and written English, knowledge of another language considered an asset
- Have experience in marketing research and execution of communication and marketing plans
- Have experience in editing and updating a website built on WordPress creating graphics is a great plus
- Be a current student or a recent graduate of a graduate school program from a university or higher education facility, in a field relevant or of interest to the work of communication, digital marketing or other relevant field
- Good IT and information management skills
- Flexibility and strong interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
- Discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Results orientated and constructive thinking
- The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a team player who is able to work independently.
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Some experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We offer you an interesting, innovative, flexible and educational internship in Brussels.
Alot to learn as you are in direct contact with the founder of the company!
We are launching a promotional campaign for Jetminister. We’ll make an untrained person “zero to hero” in 6 months - by training her/him for the speed world record in a private jet. For the promotion of the launch we are looking for an intern who will support in planning and executing a marketing strategy.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.