Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Jacobs Douwe Egberts Belgium
Digital Marketing Intern
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
As a Digital Marketing Intern at Jacobs Douwe Egberts Professional you’ll participate in delivering the Professional customer online experience on our online platforms with the goal of generating a high quantity of quality inbound leads to the sales department and optimising webshop revenue. You will be part of our marketing team consisting of three Channel & Portfolio Marketeers, a Digital Marketeer and a Barista/ Coffee & Tea Trainer. You’ll report to the Digital Marketing Specialist.
Your main responsibilities:
1. Social media
- Responsible for the editorial social calendar: identification of needs/top topicals, content creation and publishing posts on our social media platforms
- Working closely with the Segment Marketing team to develop and deliver all online marketing materials, such as customer newsletters and website content
- Use web analytics to provide key insights to the local Marketing teams
- Manage the Content Management System to ensure up-to-date content on our websites with consistent brand experience
3. Assist in roll-out webshop
- Collaborate on the acquisition and retention plan
- Collaborate on launch paid campaigns
- Create the webshop webpages in the CMS (EpiServer)
- SEO & SEA e-commerce adaptations
- You are an enthusiastic student with a matching educational marketing or business background
- You are a team player with strong communication & analytical skills
- You work pro-actively, take ownership of your own projects and deadlines
- You are passionate about the coffee & tea business and interested in B2B marketing
- You are French and/or Dutch speaking and fluent in English
- You’re available for 5 months starting in August/September
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious –JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing –all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textDelacre Internship1170 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textNestlé Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textNECTAR DES DIEUX Internship1040 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: good