Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Digital Marketing Intern
Tapio makes carbon offset easy to allow everyone to act on global warming at their own level. We are offering innovative monthly subscriptions that help individuals to finance impactful carbon offsetting projects and become CO2 neutral.
Climate change is the biggest challenge humanity has ever faced and we strongly believe that we need to act together to revert the trend.
To support our growth and credibility, we need an innovative, kick-ass external communication officer.
From socials to deck relooking, including data analytics and content creation, you’ll have a transversal view of the business. Reporting directly to our Marketing Director, you'll be in charge of:
- SEO optimization
- Content creation (socials, blog, newsletter)
- Deck creation
- Data reports
- Media follow-up & PR
- Influencers activation
- ...pretty much anything you show interest for!
The objective is to train you and expand your knowledge and skills in the marketing field. At Tapio, you create our own function.
- You are smart, let's be honest here
- Bac +3 minimum
- Fluent in French, comfortable in English
- Academic training in communication, marketing
- Creative, eager to learn, initiative-taker & proactive
- Humorous and comfortable with the web, you are looking for a digital communication experience in a start-up with high ambitions
- You want to get a taste of every aspect of the work
- You have a strong interest in sustainable development, climate change, innovation and technology
- IT geek
- Adobe Photoshop, Premiere
- Proven track record/experience
Wanna revert the trend of climate change with us?
- A meaningful internship in a rising sector
- Real opportunity to make a difference
- Massive growth potential
- Access to a cool co-working space in the heart of Brussels
- Regular constructive feedback of your performance
- Flexible hours in a small & friendly team
- A wide variety of projects and tasks
- Marketing training
If you have read this far and you're still excited, you should probably apply.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBel Alabtros Internship1060 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textaSmartWorld Internship1332 GENVALThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textUnica Earth Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textGroupe One Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: mother tongue
- English: good