Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Digital Marketing Intern
Founded in 2013 by three enthusiastic entrepreneurs, LuckyCycle is a company active in B2B Digital Marketing.
Our platform allows our clients to create memorable connections with their customers by personalizing and optimizing their promotions through gamification.
Our customers include Carrefour Drive, Intermarché, Decathlon, Fnac, Yves Rocher, Planet Parfum, Etam, Thalys, MediaMarkt, and many others.
We have been helping our clients in boosting their sales and making their customers happy for over 6 years. What are you waiting for? Join us now!
As Digital Marketing Intern, you will be supporting the project team in the preparation, launch and reporting of our customers’ campaigns but also strengthen our online presence and contribute to the design of our new website.
Non-exhaustive list of tasks:
- Research, data gathering, analysis, content creation, etc.;
- Analytics and reporting;
- Paid advertising (Facebook Ads);
- Identifying and proposing marketing initiatives and opportunities;
- Supporting the Marketing team in a range of marketing tasks and non-marketing general support & operational tasks.
- Has at least some (digital) marketing experience;
- Has an eye for design;
- Knows how to write engaging headlines;
- Has worked a bit with Google Analytics before;
- Is an analytical person in general;
- Knows her or his way around a spreadsheet (Excel, Google Sheets, etc.);
- Is a fast learner as well as very eager to learn about new concepts.
LuckyCycle is a company and a project on a human scale in which the trainee will immediately feel involved and integrated. He/she will join a motivated and dynamic young team in a fun and refreshing work environment where he/she can make contacts and meet other start-ups (see www.silversquare.eu for more information). In addition, the trainee will benefit of:
- A key position, in contact with customers and with very high added value;
- A "start-up" work environment, friendly and dynamic;
- A complete supervision by experienced professionals;
- A total immersion in one of the most dynamic sectors of the moment: e-commerce.
Got what it takes? Contact us now!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAsquare Partners Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textJavry Internship1030 SchaerbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textComité des petites entreprises ASBL Internship1332 GenvalThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- English: medium
- Dutch: medium